Introducing Jo Piccirilli


 
 
Hi! My name is Jo-Anne but known to most as Jo or Joey.
I live in the northern suburbs of Perth with my 3 beautiful children ages 15, 12 and 9 and my wonderfully supportive husband who allows me to indulge in my passion.

Just recently I become a SAHM after working in a scrapbooking shop.  I'm not really sure how you would describe my style but I really love feminine things so lots of flowers and pretty papers oh and especially pink!!!  I couldn't choose between cards or scrapbooking.  I love to do both!

I am extremely honoured to be part of the Couture Creations very first Design Team in 2013, and am so looking forward to working with some other truly amazing designers.
 
Please visit my blog Joey's Scrap Corner and see what I have been creating.

You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts