Celebrate by Patti Hamil

I wanted to do a dimensional card with some of the folders, and I wanted a blinged up look! So I used several Couture Creations embossing folders and then highlighted the raised areas with Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue!!! Used lots of foam tape too!!!

Here's my card!


 

I used some Glitter cardstock and made a little medallion and placed a stamped title on it. I placed it on a folder (ribbon pleated) strip of  Pastel cardstock inked green. I used a circle underneath them that I had embossed with the Exotic folder and used Crystalina Glitzin' Glamour on it.


Here you see some close-up detail!


Here you can see the folded cardstock that the medallion is on top of.


The background of the card is also a piece of cardstock embossed with the Exotic folder and highlighted with more Glitzin' Glamour in Lilac! This was lots of fun to do and it looks really festive too!!!

Couture Creations products used:
Fine Designs collection Exotic folder CO723256
Fresh and Fun collection Nuevo folder CO723276
Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue Lilac CO721975
Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue Cyrstalina CO721971
Foam Tape CO721965


You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts