Cherish by Sue Smyth

I am sharing today a layout of my daughter, it is getting harder to take good photos of her, being a teenager, she despises having her photo taken now. I have taken a fairly lightly patterned paper, and swiped texture paste in the diagonal corners, while wet, I have pressed in Couture Creations Poetry embossing folder, remove it and wash off texture paste ASAP. Allow texture paste to dry and then brush randomly with gesso.
Spray with your choice of  mists and inks. I like to splat white ink around to create white light spots. 

For the gold flourish I have cut out the Couture Creations Sophia Chinti die in light weight chipboard. Then I have embossed it twice with Gold embossing powder  for a thick lustrous gold look. If you have trouble cutting light weight chip, simply cut it out twice in cardstock and adhere together, as the die cut precisely, the two will glue together perfectly.

For leaves, cut out Couture Creations Sophia Connexion several times from Green cardstock, don't be afraid to trim them in half to make shorter stems, and add variety.


 

I hope you are inspired and join me next time with Couture Creations 


You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts