Couture Baubles by Tracey Cooley

  Hi Creators Tracey here! I was racking my brain trying to think of projects that I could do with my daughters that was quick and easy, so I grab my Couture Creations 12x12 paper pad Jolly Christmas and found these great baubles that I could cut out. With a bit of bling they came up like this....

 
To do this project all you need is a Couture Creations Jolly Christmas Paper Pad, Couture Creations Adhesive Gemstones, fishing line, adhesives, Couture Creations scissors and some ribbon.
 

Simply cut out a pair of baubles from the Couture Creations Jolly Christmas Paper Pad (there are two sheets of each design in the pad so you will need to cut one from each sheet to get a pair)
 

take a small piece of fishing line and fold in half to form a loop and adhere 2 large Couture Creations adhesive Gemstones back to back over the fishing line..do this so there is a row of 3 gemstones.
 

Add the fishing line to the back of a bauble with a glue dot and adhere the two baubles back to back with Couture Creations Double Sided Tape
 
 
Add a ribbon bow to the top of the bauble and you have some really pretty Christmas Tree Decorations that are a quick and easy craft to do with your kids.
 
Thanks for dropping by
Keep on creating!
 
Couture Creations Products used

You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts