Silver and Gold by Cathi O'Neill



Today I wanted to share two quick and simple cards featuring the Couture Creations Wrapped in Joy embossing folders and silver and gold gilding waxes. The folders are so perfect on their own, I didn't really didn't need to add very much at all to make my cards elegant and luxurious!!



For the red card I embossed the Wrapped in Joy Cardinal Kisses 5x7 embossing folder. I used gilding wax in gold to highlight the gorgeous design and added a gorgeous gold bow and some crochet lace.




For the navy card I chose the whimsical Reindeer Games A2 Embossing Folder and highlighted the embossed surfaces with silver gilding wax. I finished off the card with some gorgeous silver  pleated trim and some white pearls. Simple and elegant.

I hope you like my cards, and hope to see you sharing your work on the Couture Creations Facebook  page!!!

  
Couture Creations products used

You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts