Sweet Happy Birthday Card by Jo Piccirilli

Hello!  Hope you are all well and enjoying the lead up to Christmas. 

Today I have a card to share with you using the new Large Joe's Garden embossing folder and a quick tutorial on how I achieved the colour on the card. 



Here's the supplies you will need.


Using the Joe's Garden Embossing folder, emboss some white cardstock.

Next grab some Perfect Pearls and a Versamark inkpad along with a fine paint brush.

Very gently rub the Versamark inkpad over the raised part of the cardstock.  Be careful not to press to hard.


Very gently brush over the wet part with some Perfect Pearls and flick off the excess.


Once you have finished colouring your embossed card, give it a light mist with a water spritzer.  This will "set" the powder and give a soft and shimmery effect.  Its a little hard to see in the photo but trust me this really is shimmery!.

I have then added my Alycone Doily from the Royal Jewels Collection and also used my Circle and Scallop Circle Nesting dies for my sentiment to finish my card and of course some hand stitching with my paper piercer from the 3 in one Tool Set.

Thanks for stopping by and a very merry and blessed Christmas to you all.
 
Don't forget to enter our
12 days Giveaway
We have 3 Couture Creations Prize Packs valued at $50AUD each to giveaway
all the Details on how to enter are HERE

Couture Products used.

Large Joe's Garden Embossing Folder All Occasions Collection CO723451
Alcyone Doily die Royal Jewels Collection CO723112
Scallop Circle Nesting Dies CO723041
Circle Nesting Dies CO723040
Double Sided 6mm Tape
3 in one Hand Held Tool Kit










You May Also Like

26 comments

Popular Posts