Live Your Life Out Loud by Adriana Bolzon


Hello there everyone, Today I have created a card for
my Design Team work at Couture Creations.

 
My card is created with 2 of the latest die cuts released this month from
Couture Creations they are from the 

Here is my card "LIVE YOUR LIFE OUT LOUD"



The gorgeous doily in the background is created with the

I slightly inked the edges with ink and Couture Creations Daubers


 
The flowers and leaves are created with the

They are Aurora Vine CO723530 for the leaves

and for the flowers I used are the 

I cut several die cuts of the flower, and
I slight curled the edges of the flowers over with
a very thin stick, glued them together
and placed a
Couture Creations Pearls  in the centre of each flower.



 

Couture Creations Materials
 
https://www.facebook.com/couture.creations.aus

for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.
Thanks for looking, until next time.
Cheers Adriana xx:)


 

You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts