Bad Angel by Tracey Cooley

Hi Creators

Tracey here again... I love my youngest daughter very much but sometimes she is a handful to say the least. This little girl makes me laugh on a daily basis and she really is all innocence and fun but... sometimes she is a Bad Angel


 

 
Emboss black cardstock with Couture Creations Harmony Clay Bricks Embossing Folder and then brayer with paint let dry... do this with 2 pieces of cardstock
 


Cut pieces from the brick wall to add randomly to layout.. I have used both pieces together to form a longer piece as above.
 


To make wing cut multiple Couture Creations Secret Treasures Feather from white cardstock and cut top down, pinch end to give it some dimension and layer into wing shape.




 
I added in some real feather down and added some Couture Creations Glitz n Glamour Crystalina to the odd feather.
 

 
I have cut a piece of white cardstock with the Secret Treasures perforated Mesh Die and using a Sponge Dauber rubbed it with black ink.. then I have torn it in half and scrunched it and places it over the top of my brick wall.
 
 
Cut a Secret Treasures Cameo from black cardstock edge with white paint... add some tiny text and place over top of mesh and other embellies.
I cut my photo from an 8" x 10" photograph to suit my wing but it can be made any size to suit.
 
This great feather is so versatile and can be made into many things or just used on its own..
I am sure you will love this die as much as I do.
 
Thanks for stopping in and Keep on Creating!
 
 
https://www.facebook.com/couture.creations.aus
 
 
 
http://jordayla.blogspot.com.au/

 

You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts