Dreamer by Cathi O'Neill


Couture Creations released some beautiful new dies and folders at CHA.
One that I fell in love with and had to have was the gorgeous Look in My Window Die from the Secret Treasures Collection.
 I love the window with 3D shutters and window box !
I decided to use mine on a layout and have my daydreaming daughter's photo peeking behind the window!


I first chose some gorgeous paper from the Couture Creations Sew Jo 12x12 Paper Pad as a base to my layout. I then used some white Core'dinations cardstock to die cut the Look in My Window Die.


Using the Harmony Bricks in the Wall folder, I embossed a sheet of white Core'dinations cardstock.


I cut the brick wall embossed paper into random pieces and inked these using Walnut Stain Distress Ink.


To put together the layout, I inked the window die with the Walnut Stain Distress Ink and placed my photo behind it. I then added the embossed and inked brick pieces to the background, adding gesso to further distress and antique the layout background. I also added a favorite script stamp.


To make the window box embellishments I added some handmade flowers using the Daisy Nesting Dies you can find a tutorial for the flowers  HERE. I also added a purchased flower in there!  The leafy vine die is the gorgeous Sophia Dolce die. The flowers and vines were cut from another gorgeous piece of paper from the Sew Jo 12x12 Paper Pad. I added gesso randomly on the flowers and die cuts.




Here you can see it all coming together.I finished off the layout with my title "Dreamer" using  alphabet letters from my stash.


I hope you like my layout this month, and hope to see you sharing your work on the Couture Creations Facebook page!!!

  
Couture Creations products used

CO723547 - 12x12 Paper Pad, Sew Jo 


 

You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts