French Country by Pam Bray

 
I am sharing my French Country Card today, I love the country vintage feel of the papers and they work perfectly with the Fubu Embossing Folder.

 
I started by first running my Red Kraft Distress Core'dinations Cardstock through my embossing folder and then sanding it lightly with my Couture Creations Sanding Block. 


 
 I die cut one of the Ivy Doilies from the Ivy Set from a piece of the green pattern paper...

 
and place part of the Ivy Doily on top of a piece of the black pattern paper that I had adhere to the top of my Red Fubu Embossed paper using Couture Creations Two Sided Tape...

 
I also added a few of the pattern die cut pieces to the front of my card using Couture Creations Foam Mounting Tape. I hope you try adding die cut layers to your projects.

Hugs Pammejo


https://www.facebook.com/couture.creations.aus



Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723306 Fubu Embossing Folder
CO723222 Ivy Set Doily Dies
CO721985 Double Sided Tape
CO721961 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721955 Precision Scissors


You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts