Memories Mini Album by Jo Piccirilli

#couturecreationsaus


Hello!  Today I am sharing a little mini album I have made using one 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock and the gorgeous Damask Delight paper pad

This did prove a little hard to photograph so I hope you get the idea of it.

Here is the cover.  It has a belly band around the middle to hold it together.  I have used the Chandeliers Set from the Momento Ornamental Dies collection to make the band.  I then cut 2 of the from the Heritage die which is part of the Glamour Days collection.  I stuck them side by side and overlapped them a bit.  I then stamped my sentiment onto the Cameo die.  This is from the Secret Treasures collection.  Stick it all together and you have your focal piece for the belly band.


 
This pic shows how the belly band looks when its slipped off the book so it can be opened.
 



The top part lifts up and has two pockets for tags or tickets.  I embossed the bottom part using the Asian Wave embossing folder from the Harmony Collection

 

The book then opens to the left.  I have kept my embellishments very simple as there wasn't a lot of room.

Peaking out you will see two doilies.  The is the Mirror Mirror die from the Madeline Ornamental Dies Collection.  I also used some silver Glitzen Glamour to fancy up my lamp post which is from the Glamour Days Collection.



The right hand page then flips up for more space for photos.  Down the side I have used the Chandeliers Set from the Momento Ornamental Dies Collection and also some jade coloured gemstones.


The next page is a little pocket and holds another tag.  I have used my heart nesting dies to embellish this page.


Hope you like my little flip book.  Below is a photo of how I have cut and measured my cardstock to make it. 


This next pic will give you an idea how I folded it to make the bare bones of your mini.  There really isn't a right or wrong way to fold it.  By folding different ways you come up with a different book everytime.  This little mini album also makes up a lot quicker by just using a 12 x 12 piece of double sided patterned paper too.


Thanks for letting me share.  Hope I have inspired you to give it a try!

Until next time
 
https://www.facebook.com/couture.creations.aus
 
 
Couture Creations Products Used







You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts