A Flight of Dragonflies by Tracey Cooley


#couturecreationsaus
 
Hi Everyone
A quick card from me today! All those lovely ladies who did my class at the Brisbane Paper Craft Expo will recognise this gem...It is similar to one we made with a few differences.
Question: What do you call a group of Dragonflies?
Answer: A Cluster or a Flight (hence the title of my post)
 
 
I love a bit of glitter and Core'dinations Glitter Silk Cardstock abates my glitter obsession!
I love it because
a. it die cuts like a dream with Couture Creations Dies,
b. the glitter does not flake off and
c. its super glittery!
I have used 3 different colours of Blue Glitter Silk, Bermuda Bling, Sparkling Water and Regal Royal....Even the names are glittery! Oh and of course Core'dinations Foundations Bright White for the base of my card.
 
 
Firstly I cut my Bright White to the size card I wanted and from the leftover cut my top mat which I then embossed with the Couture Creations Great Fubu Embossing folder from the Marriot Collection.
This is a super cute folder that reminds me of foliage on another planet!
( I know strange, right? But you know what I mean, like something from a Disney movie. I love it!!!) 
 
 
(see what I mean?)
 
 
I then used a matching blue felt tip pen to trace around some of my alien foliage to highlight it ;)
 
 
Using the very pretty top layer die of the Couture Creations Van Roe Dragonfly Set I cut several dragonflies from all 3 colours of Glitter Silk cards stock. I also cut the first mat from Glitter Silk Regal Royal.
 
 
Folding their little wings up so they look like their flying, I then added them to the front of my card to form a Flight.
 
ALL DONE!
 
Couture Creations Products Used
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
http://jordayla.blogspot.com.au/

You May Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts