A Moment Captured by Lesa Bird

#couturecreationsaus

Hi, Lesa here today, and my turn to share,


My Sketch
.

My Layout 

Using Core'dinations cardstock, and Couture Creations Marriot Embossing folder Great Fubu, emboss 4 panels,  lightly sand using Couture Creations Sanding Block over the raised image, what a great effect these 3 items make 


Here I've distressed the edges of my cardstock and pattern paper, with Couture Creations Non-Stick Scissors, a simple way to distress the edges


Cutting 3 of the Van Roe Die; Photo Strip, cut the decorative end of one of the strip, and simply tape them together, to make a larger strip 


Once taped together, I back it with a little pattern paper



Here are a few close ups



Sanding and distressing



Using the Van Roe decorative Die; Lucky Tree as leaf flourishes behind my flowers


All that's left to do is arrange, your Couture Creations embellishments, I hope you have enjoyed my project and if you recreate it or use my sketch have fun with it
 
https://www.facebook.com/couture.creations.aus


 
Couture Creations Products used;
CO723728   Photo Strip
Co723727   Lucky Tree

CO723672   Great Fubu

CO723039   Precision Trimmer
CO723060   Sanding Block
CO723818    Quick release Paper
CO721965   Double Sided TApe 18mm
CO721983   Double Sided Tape 3mm
CO723816   Craft Glue Spots
CO723817   3D Glue Spots
CO723780   3D Foam Dots
CO721957  15x15 Self Healing Mat

 



You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts