Guest Designer Patti Hamil

#couturecreationsaus
 
Hi It is Patti Hamil
 
 

I was so excited when asked to Guest Design for Couture Creations this month!!!
I have missed being a part of this wonderful team and company!!! I started off by designing a layout of our youngest son on his wedding day!!! I thought the Clay Bricks folder from the Harmony collection would be perfect for the photo!!!
 
 
I used the Retro Flower die from the Secret Treasures collection to make my flowers. I just used pink cardstock and cut out four of them. Then I inked the edges with a darker pink. I layered some of them and used a few including the tiniest ones seperate!!! I took each bloom and pinched the petals all toward the center and twisted, then gently unfolded and layered together. I added a Couture Creations pearl to the centers.
 
I embossed a brick color cardstock with the Clay Bricks folder and then inked white. I also cut around the edges to make it look a little more textured as well.
 
Here you see where I also cut a small piece of the embossed sheet and used as a corner accent, also adding a couple of the tiniest blooms!!!
Here is a close-up of some of the blooms. For the leaves I used the Jasmine Dream die. I used 3 of them total on the page
 
I used the Couture Creations tweezers to place each pearl center, they are wonderful for getting them in just the right spot!!!
 
This was a really fun page to create! I love Couture Creations embossing folders, I love all of their products but their folders are my favorite! They always emboss so clear and crisp!!! And are deep enough for the design to be inked or distressed in any way!!!!
 


 
 

You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts