Holly & Lace by Lesa Bird

#couturecreationsaus
Hi Lesa here
Welcome to Day 4 of  Couture Creations Christmas in July.
Today I've created a simple white on white card, with a touch of red and blue,
using Couture Creations new Christmas Die Colletions

My Card




My Sketch



I first cut 1 of Couture Creations Christmas Lace Collection; Christmas Border ,
then on the back side I attached a small strip of blue pattern paper.
and then I place a line of Couture Creations Gem Stones; Crystal, along the top 
 


 



Next I cut 1of Couture Creation Merry Little Christmas; Holly Branch Flourish, and then added a little bling, with Red Lust Gemstones

 
 
The top of my card was embossed, using the folder from 
 
 
 
 

All thats left to do is, add a flower and a sentiment if you wish.
Hope you are inspired by my classic white Christmas card, but most of all have fun
 
Stay Safe and Enjoy Your Day 
 
 
 
 
 
https://www.facebook.com/couture.creations.aus
 

Couture Creations Products used

 
 
 
 


You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts