What a Day by Jo Piccirilli

#couturecreationsaus
 
Hello!  Well the weather has certainly turned cold and wet.  The perfect time to be tucked up inside and scrapping up a storm.  Here is what I have been up to.



Here's how I  came up with this layout.

I first embossed some Co-ordinations cardstock using the Zig Zag Chevrons embossing folder from the Harmony Collection.  I then sanded it back to reveal the kraft core and then cut it in half to make it look like it was one long piece.




Using the honeycomb strip die from the Secret Treasures collection, cut two strips.  Then snip them apart and position them on your page as pictured.



 
I then stamped my page randomly and and stuck the rest of my papers down.
 
I know its a boy page but I can't help myself - I just love doily dies and the Cappucino die from the Momento collection which I have tucked under my photo has become another favourite!. 
 
I have kept the embellishing very simple by using the Boys Fishing die from the newly released The Van Roe collection.
 
Here's a little close up so you can see these gorgeous dies. 
 
 
Hope I have inspired you to get a little scrappy!
 
Until next time
 

Couture Creations Products Used

CO7230660 Sanding Block
 
 







You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts