Mixed Media by Tina Connolly

#couturecreationsaus
 
Hi everyone, Tina here with some creations to share with you using the scraps from my die-cuts.
 I love the Artdeco Lace Frame die, not only because it's such a great design, but the scrap pieces are such cool shapes. I just knew I had to create some mixed media pieces using them. I die-cut some thin chipboard for extra dimension, and arranged the shapes in a pattern on my tag.
 

I applied Modelling paste through the die, using it as a stencil, then washed it immediately.



Once dry, I sprayed my tag with various mists.


I diecut and heat embossed a section of the Artdeco frame.


 This was inlaid over the misted modelling paste design.



I cut two of the Beautiful Butterfly and a Fancy Christmas Flourish , which was heat embossed.



And a few more close-ups!





I also used the Artdeco Lace Frame on this mixed media journal cover.


 I added Cappucino Ornamental Lace die, Beautiful Butterfly, and Fancy Christmas Flourish, before spraying and adding other mediums.



Couture Creations products:



 

You May Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts