Pictures Of You by Tina Connolly

#couturecreationsaus


Hi there.
It's Tina here, sharing a layout I created using the gorgeous new "Background Savvy" Intricutz Die Collection.

  I cut a number of diecuts using Crystal Aroma, Fans of Fantasia, Predictability, Nostalgia, and Conservatory from white Core'dinations cardstock. I embossed two pieces of cardstock using the Conservatory die and a tan embossing mat.
 Then I die-cut the edges only, by rolling it a little way into the embossing machine, and then back out again on all four sides.  This created a cool, textured effect.  You can see it as the first layer under the photo.
Then  I heat embossed some of the diecuts, and layered them up on my page.

This collection of dies cut beautifully, & is so versatile, I honestly couldn't pick my favorite!



Couture Creations products




You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts