2015 Design Team Introducing Anita Bownds

#couturecreationsaus


Hi!, my name is Anita
I’m a stay at home mum, living in a small town by the name of Maryborough, situated in Queensland, with my partner and our 2 girls 13 and 10
I first started scrapbooking way back in 2001, after being invited to a crop.

If I’m not in my craft studio creating up a storm, I’m usually playing with my camera and working on my photography skills or just enjoying some quality family time.
Photography has become a large part of my scrapbooking as I capture a lot of my everyday life and many memorable moments that can be looked back on; I enjoy every moment of it!
This year I've also taken up painting with watercolours, which is totally fun!!...
I'm so thrilled to be part of the Couture Creations team
check out my blog



I'm super excited to be sharing my first creation for couture creations 

I started off by dry embossing a piece of white cardstock using the tied together embossing folder 


Next I die cut this cute little die Rowena 
Using the vintage rose garden patterned paper 
and fussy cut some flowers from the 12x12 patterned paper


Using a piece of green patterned paper from the 6x6 paper pad
I die cut the 2nd die from the Mercato flourish 


To add under my flowers
Then I added a sentiment by cutting out one from the 6x6 
pad and backed it with a bit of cardstock 


Now to start gluing all the bits down 


I added some double sided foam tape to the back of my flowers
And started to add some of those little gems


Then I popped the little green flourish under the fussy cut flowers and added my sentiment 
And I'm done









follow the Couture Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter

and don't forget to enter our  
GIVEAWAY




You May Also Like

13 comments

Popular Posts