Happy by Anita Bownds

#couturecreationsaus

Hi Anita here
Sharing a easy layout using using layers 
 Die cuts go so well with layers under patterned papers 


When I saw that there was a patterned paper with the cutouts I couldn't wait to give this a try
And The embossing folder almost lines up with the patterned paper design


Next I die cut these 3 dies
CO724421 Ice Crystal 2pcs


I picked out some of the ephemera and some flowers
And cut out that cute little bee


I cut out some more patterned paper for my layers


And added some to the corners and added my layers


I mattered my photo and tucked my die cuts under my layers 


Added some ephemera 


and then i added the CO724421 Ice Crystal die cut


And added some layered ephemera on top of my die cut


Then added some purple glitz on my flowers a title and a few flicks of purple mist




Couture Creations products used














You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts