Dream by Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus


Hi Everyone 

I am back this month with the feminine version of last months boy card!! I love making my own glitter paste out of the Couture Creations Glitzin Glamour so much I had to do it again in PINK!
As there are a few saying in my Craft room 
"you can never have too much Glitter"
"just add Glitter" 
"if there is something missing its usually glitter"
" I don't sweat I sparkle" 


for this card I started with a white card stock mat that will fit a 6x6 card base and spritzed it with a light pink Spritz and let it dry.



Then with the splat from the Couture Creations Everyday Essentials Arrow splat set I cut a splat from a scrap piece of card stock and making my own bright pink glitter paste by adding some fine glitter to Couture Creations Glitzin Glamour Hot Pink, I then used the negative of the splat as a stencil. I then dried it with the Couture Creations Heat Tool.


Using the same Hot Pink Glitzin Glamour I then spread some all over the mat for some extra sparkle.


While my Glitzin Glamour was still wet I cut a Couture Creations Kalini Picket Fence in matching card stock and added it across my card front. The Glitzin Glamour is a glitter glue so will hold the die cut firmly. I also added some muslin while it was wet too and then waited for it to dry.


I then cut the Arrows from the Everyday Essentials Arrow and splat set in a darker pink card stock and added to the the front.


along with some Kalini Gears 1 die cut from hot pink Core'dinations Glitter Silk card stock. 


I then took an old organza flower that I had and with the Couture Creations Heat tool I melted it slightly to give it a new lease on life. you can see the original state of the organza flower on the right and the result of using the Heat tool on it on the left. (so much nicer) 


I then cut a the largest and the smallest flowers form the Couture Creations Kalini Falling blossoms Die in pink Card stock and the Kalini Sharp Flower from Glitter Card stock and layered them with the organza flowers to form a gorgeous soft blossom.


I added a bit of  bling to the center of the flower with some Couture Creations Self Adhesive Gemstones in Pink Diva to finish it off, then added it to the card front.


Cutting a Couture Creations Kalini Stained Glass Butterfly from white card stock I bent up his wings and secured his body near the flower.

Here is a close up of that beautiful flower!


I then added a little sentiment using the Couture Creations Everyday Essentials Script Dream.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
I am off to the UK tonight for a special project with Couture Creations and Ultimate Crafts!
Stay tuned to find out what that special project might be!!!!











You May Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts