Hello by Anita Bownds

#couturecreationsaus

Hi Anita here ..
Today I'm sharing this super cute layout of my daughter Eve
standing in the water at Toogoom near the boat ramp






I started off by matting my photo on a bit of patterned paper from the 6x6 pad


As I'm a fan of using up my scraps of patterned paper 
I grabbed a few bits of leftovers and made a tag out of one of them


I also used some leftover strips and made some large pendants
And embossed them with the tied together embossing folder 


Then I start layering my patterned papers to how I like them


Next I cut a few things out 
2 of the perfectly petite doilies Victoria with patterned paper (these are being released later this year so this is a sneak peek at how perfect they are)
2 of the smaller tattered carnation with patterned paper 
1 using the biggest from the frames N frills Anastasia set


Then I added them to my layers adding the tattered carnation die cuts under my white flower


Next I die cut 
The flourish from the Mercato flourish set from the elegant card cuts
And the vintage branch from the vintage rose collection



I split the Mercato flourish in half


And added it under my flowers I ended up adding a second flower with the die cut 
tattered carnation 


I trimmed my cardstock down by taking off 1 inch from 2 sides and matting it on a bit of patterned 
Paper from the 12x12 paper pad
And tearing the corners off and tucking a die cut of a perfectly petite doily Victoria 
Under the torn corner


I repeated the same step in the other corner in the opposite side
Then added a bit of texture with some impasto and paint


I glued down my layers and added some glitzin glamour to my flowers



I put my title it in the hearts ease embroidery embossing folder 


And embossed it


Then I added the title and some pearls and I'm done


Product used





follow the Couture Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter







You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts