Believe by Anita Enright

#couturecreationsaus

Hi Everyone,
Anita here, back with another card that I created using some of the many divine dies from 
Couture Creations, including the latest release Floral Layers.




So, let's get started.


 This card was my first attempt using the Bokeh technique.  The end result came out pretty good.  This card the technique was created using ink pads and dabbers.  I just grabbed some matching purple shades and mixed the colours over my white cardstock.  I then cut a template of circles and used my white stamp pad to soften the look.


My card was larger than normal at around 8x8 inches as it was created to make a farewell card for a fellow work colleague and was to be signed by all the staff.
The card base was cut in white, then I did three further mats each 1/4" smaller than the previous.
I then cut a a frame using the Megan's Magic die from the Amaryllis collection.  I inked the edges and then cut a frame in white for it to be mounted on, then attached it to the background page I made using the Bokeh technique.


 I cut out four sets of Floral Layers using the Blue Eyed Daisy set, two in white and two in a coordinating purple.  Ink the edges and using alternate colours construct the flowers using glue dots.  Then add a touch of bling to the center of each flower.


 I die cut the Elegant Fairy from the Secret Garden die collection and added a touch of Glitzin' Glamour in Crystalina to her wings before attaching her to the patterned background using the Turbo glue pen.  I added foam tape to the back of the frame before attaching it to the card mounted base.  Final touches after adding the flowers were some of the 2mm gemstones around the frame.

 Check some closeups of my finished card below.







 Thanks for stopping by, until next time......

Anita 


COUTURE CREATIONS PRODUCTS USED






You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts