Congratulations Card by Tracey Rohweder

#couturecreationsaus

 hello again to you crafty friends!
Tracey R here with another project share. 
I am loving using white in my projects at the moment. 
It's clean & minimalist look gives a classic feel to any project.
So without further ado, here's my classic white 'Congratulations' card 
using some gorgeous Couture Creations products.
Let's get creating!
I've started by cutting a rectangle of Hearts Ease Patterned paper that just fit the for my card. 
I've then cut 2 Nostalgic Narelle dies form the Amaryllis Ornamental Lace Die Collection in Ultimate Crafts White Cardstock. 
Such a pretty and versatile die, I used this one several times and can see it 
being used many times more.  And to get even more out of your dies don't forget that you can deconstruct them and cut them up...cut the flourishes out and use them 
separately on your project.... that sounds like a future project! 
And when using any of our dies don't forget the Quick Release Die Paper
Next I've inked around the edges of the Hearts Ease Paper and adhered to the front of my card with 6mm double sided tape.  I love the contrast of this paper within the Hearts Ease collection which is predominately rich purples, so to have some muted tones makes it even more versatile. 

Next step is to place the two Nostalgic Narelle dies on top of the patterned paper.  On my card they slightly overlap in the middle (which won't be seen anyways) and have trimmed off the excess from the edges. Given the intricate cut of this die, the Turbo Precision Glue Pen is perfect as it comes out very fine and sticks fabulously.
To make some leaves for my flower I've cut one Large Winter Tree (Secret Garden Intricate Dies) also in Ulimtate Crafts White Cardstock.  It has such pretty foliage I'm going to just snip off the branches from the trunk and voila! Instant 'leaves' for my flowers.

 I've added 6mm doubled sided tape to the back of a Beaded Satin Bloom and placed the branches top and bottom of the flower.  To give the flower more dimension and contrast I've added a piece of gauze onto the back of the flower. 
I've added my flower embellishment to middle of my card using a 3D glue spot.
(These dots are fantastic for adding dimension, and boy do they have stick)
and finally added a small greeting to the top right of the card. 

And we're done!
Here's a few close ups
Thanks for dropping by. 
Be sure to check the Couture Creations Blog to be inspired 
by the amazing ladies on the Design Team. 
You can also follow Couture Creations on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter.
Couture Creations Products Used





You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts