Enjoy the Journey by Lesa Bird

#couturecreationsaus

Well Hello Everyone
Welcome to my 1st November post
Today I'm stepping back a few collections,
to play with a couple of old favourites form 
 this is a lovely quick layout for you all today


First I took the Secret Garden Pointy Fence , and cut enough to run along
 these run along the left side and top


On the right side and into the bottom corner, I used 3 Sponge Daubers, 3 shades of ink
 and  Cog Stencil to create a grunge edge


 I cut one each of Secret Garden 3 Letter Boxes, added a few Gemstones, arranging these at different heights behind my cog cluster


Cut a the full set of Kalini Gears # 2 ,  from Core'dinations cardstock, turning one over, and add a little silver ink with a Sponge Dauber, layering over the chipboard cogs, to create a large cluster,
again adding a few Gem Stones  


 Gemstones galore on this layout, I added them to this chipboard corner, to make it pop


Well that's that, add a Title, and some bitz'n bobs and you all done,
hope you enjoy my tutorial, never stop playing around with old favourites.

Products used
Secret Garden Collection

Kalini Collection

CO723623  Sponge Dauber 6pk
CO723973   Paper Trimmer


Thanks for popping in,
Stay Safe and Enjoy your Day





You May Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts