Upcycled Christmas Gift Box by Cindy Porter

#couturecreationsaus

Hi everyone, I'm back today to share with you my second Couture Creations blog post for the month.... I'd like to share a gift container I created using the Christmas Emporium paper collection.

This is just a quick and easy project to jazz up you Christmas giving...

I began with a container a friend gave me (I collect containers and tins to alter)...

I started by covering it using the Christmas Emporium paper...

Next I die cut some Petite Doilies, Evergreen Trees and my favourite die the Keepsake Kandy...

 I added a row of lace to the bottom, and then created a wintery forest by layering up the evergreen trees...

I added a matching lace edge to the top of the container, and placed some Petite Doilies with bead string to look a little like baubles...

Next it was time to glitz up the trees using some Glitzin' Glamour...
 and a little on the doilies for a bit of sparkle...

I added the Keepsake Kandy die cut to the lid and gave it some Glitzin' glamour ...

 and then I added a Beaded Satin Bloom...

 the finished product, all ready for the a bottle of Christmas Cheer!!


Dies used:
Papers used:


Tools and Accessories used:


Adhesives used: 



till next time
happy creating









You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts