Vintage Mixed Media by Tina Connolly

#couturecreationsaus

Hi everyone!  
I hope you've been enjoying the holiday season and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.  I'd like to share this layout I created to showcase this photo of my Mum and her sister taken in the 1940's.  I used the Vintage Rose Garden paper range, but added a twist with some mixed media components.



I layered the paper and added some modelling paste, embossing powders and torn strips of paper - some of which have been embossed.


I added mists in blues and greens which really made it pop!


Spray diecuts and allow to dry.


Spray flowers to colour them, I used two colours on mine.


Here is my completed layout!


I embossed the chipboard inserts using Garden Frame embossing folder, and heat embossed the other pieces to create a nice contrast.




Sorry for lateness, have had massive headaches from working in the heat. Merry Christmas to you and your family, and thank you for everything you do.

Couture Creations Products









You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts