Chilling by Lesa Bird

#couturecreationsaus

Welcome to my first 2016 post,
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year,
and your ready for a whole new year of crafting,
Layout


Taking the Blue Eyed Daisy dies, I cut several of each size, then I inked the tips of each petal, some of the flowers i just tipped the petals up to the centre, the other flower I twisted each petal on a skewer, added a brad to the centre, and top of it I placed  2mm gemstones for a little bling

.



My clear flowers were created, with the Star Of Jasmine die, I cut these out of a coke bottle, inked the edges, and gently heat them over a candle flame, till they started to curl


finished flower




Using Autumn Wreath, Lullabies, and Victoria, cutting them in half and layered them, to from a nice border along my photo



for something a little different, rub some of our lovely Pearl Drops in the corner, behind the flower spray



Place all you ellements on your page, and have fun with it


Stay Safe and Enjoy Your Day

New Couture Creations product
Floral Layers 
Perfectly Petite Doily's






You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts