Love Canvas by Anita Bownds

#couturecreationsaus

Hi
Anita here sharing a canvas I made for my daughter Eve 
to hang on her wall in her bedroom . I choose to use mostly pink colours as she has a pink room
The canvas is 20x20cms I started by selecting my pink pattern paper first for the background and decided to have a corner bent down with distressed edges to give it more of a shabby chic look


I also added a few layers of different pattern papers from the magnolia lane 12x12 collection paper pad
And one of the layers I die cut with the square magnolia frame die so I cut it in half and tucked it in my layers under my photo next I fussy cut some flowers from a bit of pattern and tucking them under my other paper layers then I added a hand cut tag and some twine


And added some resin corners in the corners of my canvas along with 2 die cuts the magnolia corners die in opposite corners and using the glitter paper I used the little love die for my title 


And to finish it off I used one of the magnolia paper flowers with some fussy cut flowers
And here are the product used







You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts