Grow old along with me layout by Anita Bownds

#couturecreationsaus   #ulitmatecrafts

Hi everyone, 
Anita here sharing a layout using the very lovely magnolia lane collection 
This layout is of my daughter Eve and Bobby while we where on holiday's 
Just relaxing and enjoying some down time..



I started off by matting my ivory cardstock on a bit of beautiful pattern paper 
Then I die cut the square magnolia frame and the magnolia corners 
Next I layered my photo on the square frame and made a tag and tucked it under my layers



Then I fussy cut some flowers and tucked them under each side and added some of the lovely lace under the bottom edge of my photo layers then I put the heart bling with pearl  on some pattern paper and cut around it and stuck it down and added a magnolia paper flower beside it 


Then I added a butterfly and stamped on of the stamps and flicked some mist
And some silver pearls..








You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts