Been There Done That by Lesa Bird

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts
Hello everyone,
welcome to my very last Couture Creations project
again today, I've done a simple layout, using the
Sea Breeze collection

After choosing several pattern papers from the range, I cut some in  to strips, using couture creations scissors, I distressed all the edges of all the pattern papers
from the die I cut one of each shape, placed them behind the shells and pelican, that I fussy cut from one sheet of pattern paper



to give the shells a little sparkle, I sprinkled some fine crystal glitter, over glue placed, here and there


have some fun fussy cutting some of the great features of the Sea Breeze collection

Product used
CO721955   Pointed Non-Stick Scissors
CO721987   Craft Knife

Thank you all, for following my journey with Couture Creations, over the past 3 years, it has been a blast, creating for you, I hope you enjoyed everything, I have posted.

and I'm sure you, will have a great journey, with the new team

Stay Safe and Enjoy Your Day










You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts