Believe in the Magic by Anita Enright


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi Everyone, Anita here with you today on the Blog.
Welcome to December!!!!! Seriously only 21 days until Christmas Day. WOW!!! 
I am so not ready for this year to end.  
The layout I am sharing with you today was a nice and quick one for me to do using the Berry Merry and Classic collection by Couture Creations.



To start, so that I framed my layout I chose the red Garnet cardstock from the Ultimate Crafts Cardstock range.  I selected the star print background paper from the Be Merry and Classic 12x12" paper stack and cut it to 11x11" adhering it to the red cardstock.


 Next I cut out two of the Falling Bauble die in red glitter paper from the Be Merry and Bright glitter cardstock pack. Deconstruct the die cut so that you have 6 individual strings of baubles.
Next select 3 matching patterned papers from the Be Merry and Classic paper stack and cut them in to different sizes to tuck in behind your photo.  
As my photo was printed with the white border I mounted in on some of the Hippodrome dark grey cardstock from Ultimate Crafts. 
 
 I adhered my mounted photo (using 3D foam tape)  on to the larger piece of patterned paper and then adhered the smaller pieces to the back of the larger lighter piece.  

 

I taped down the photo to the bottom portion of the layout base.  Next I took my deconstructed baubles and glued them to the top left side of the layout after snipping them to different lengths to get a really nice effect. I added some strips of washi tape from my collection and then went through the Berry Merry and Classic ephemera collection and pulled out several of the banners to attach to the top of the photo and an oval Merry Christmas sentiment for the title.  Bling the title up with a few of the 3mm pearls and you're done.





PRODUCTS USED:



Thanks for stopping by today.  
Happy Creating


Anita
xx


https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/creative-inspiration-live-2017-by-popular-demand-tickets-29879643819

#CreativeInspirationLive



https://au.pinterest.com/ArtdecoBrands/https://www.instagram.com/artdecocreationsbrands/







You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts