Introducing Cathi O'Neill




I am so excited to be joining the Couture Creations team, what an incredible honor! My name is Cathi O'Neill, and I am an American, married an Irishman and living here in Ireland since 1997. I live in a beautiful village on the Shannon River with my husband of nearly 18 years (wow, that makes me feel old!) and my two beautiful daughters, Aine (onya) 10 and Aisling (ashling) 8. They will no doubt be the subject of many of my creations!!

 
I have always love crafting since I was a little girl. My grandmother taught me to knit and crochet and I remember sewing Barbie doll clothes with her on her front porch! I am a knitter and quilter as well, but have recently in the last two years found cardmaking and scrapbooking, and an obsession was born!! I truly love creating and make vintage cards to sell here in our local village cafe as well as stacks of shabby/vintage style layouts of my girls to keep and share with family! I am looking forward to working with the rest of the team this year with Couture Creations gorgeous products!
You can view my work on my blog Celtic Knots 

You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts