Introducing Sue Smyth






I started my artistic journey, at a young age drawing and sculpting, later going on to Art College and, formally training in Visual Communications, and design. Once I stopped work to raise children, the next journey into paper craft begun. I have been teaching for well over 15 years first in cardmaking and then Scrapbooking, in many of my local stores, including TAFE, and Paper Trenz. I have been published many times and was the winner in the Scrapbooking teachers section of the Queensland Royal National show 3 years in a row.  Currently I am on the design team for Down Under Direct. I am also a teacher at Print Blocks, one of Australia’s largest wholesalers, teaching master classes to store owners and other teachers in the industry. My role of Commissioning Editor of Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine, brings me into contact with leading companies and designers in the industry across the world. My style is a busy feast for the eyes, with lots of embellishment and texture, with a shabby chic look.
Please visit Sue's blog to see what amazing things she has been creating
 

You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts