Pure Pleasure with Dana Tatar



Hi Couture Creations fans! Dana here today sharing a clean and simple card. Some of my favourite embossing folders are from the Fine Designs Collection. I think the embossed images are simply beautiful and don't need much in the way of embellishing. I used the Pure Pleasure A2 Embossing Folder for this card.


I colored my embossed image with Distress Markers. The brush tip of the Distress Markers glided over the embossed areas, making coloring my image quick and easy. I filled in the flower centers with Aztec Gold Glitzin' Glamour. I then inked the edges of my floral design with Distress Ink.



I selected a sentiment stamp and added the text to the top of my card with dye ink. I then adhered the image to a piece of patterned paper and then onto a patterned card base.


I finished my card by adding Cafe Creme Self Adhesive Pearls to the corners of my colored image.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723259 Fine Designs Collection - Pure Pleasure Embossing Folder
CO721981 Aztec Gold Glitzin' Glamour
CO721999 Cafe Creme Self Adhesive Pearls

You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts