True Love by Jo Piccirilli

Wow we are now into another month!  I was reminded a couple of weeks ago just how close to Christmas we are getting by receiving a lovely box of products from Couture Creations.  Yep amongst all the new dies there was lots of Christmas embossing folders.

I couldn't get my head around Christmas just yet so I have had a play with some of the new dies from the Sophia range.  Oh my there are some lovely products in this new release!

Anyway here is my layout

 
 
I have used 2 of the new dies on this layout.  Ferretti, which is the flourish under the embossed heart at the bottom.  This is a lovely big flourish.  Perfect for scrap pages and big enough to cut in half and not loose any of the effect. 
 
The other die I used was the Bloch.  This is the row of tulips.  How cute!  I inked the bottom of it and then embossed it with one of the new Christmas embossing folders.  The pattern wasn't too Christmassy so it worked perfectly.
 
 
Here is how I made the lacy border at the top and bottom
 
 
 
I have then just cut the tops off each end and positioned it so it looks like a border
 
 

I did this for the top and bottom border.
 
I have used core cardstock and embossed them.  I then sanded back the top layer for a white washed look.
 
Thanks for letting me share.
 
Until next time
 
 
Couture Creations products used:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts