Treasured Memories Canada | Bower Bird Mini Album Class with Pauline Pierantozzi

Couture Creations is very proud to be sponsoring Pauline's class

Date: January 5th
Time: 10am - 6pm
Cost: $100.00
 
Designed by Pauline Pierantozzi from Australia exclusively
Edmonton Canada
Class image
This 9x9 inch mini album takes memory keeping to the
extreme. The book is an eclectic collection of found and
treasured items, with over 12 pages of flaps, pockets and
divided pages to house oodles of photographs.
 
Combining the mini album concept with altered art is what
makes this album unique. The album is attached to a backing
board which resembles as picket fence so that it can be hung
like a piece of art on a wall or stand on an easel. For those
of you who are not sure about an album on a wall, then the
backing board can be removed and the album used on a coffee
table or bookshelf.
 
Using a plethora of paper craft products from Australia and
the USA, Pauline has created a showstopper album which
focuses on techniques using embossing, stamping, die cutting,
distressing and more. The Couture Creations paper line that is used in the album
will not be released until CHA 2014 – customers of Treasured
Memories will be the first in the world to use these products.
 
This full day workshop promises to be action packed, fast
paced and a whole lot of fun with an Aussie girl who has over
12 years of teaching experience in Australian stores and paper
craft events. Pauline is known for her compassionate, giving
and patient teaching style.
 
Bookings are essential and kits are strictly limited.
 
Join me on Sunday January 5th
for a full day workshop and
create your own Bower Bird Mini Album.
Pauline
I have been involved in the Australian paper
craft industry in the capacity of educator and
advocate for well over 12 years, resigning
from my teaching position to follow my
passion for all things paper. I live on a
Pineapple Plantation on the Sunshine Coast
in Queensland, Australia with my fabulous
husband Peter, and my two equally beautiful and talented
teenage daughters Jordan and Sidney. Family life and
everything it encompasses is important to me.
 
After being diagnosed with cancer late last year I was even
more passionate about being creative with my memories and
the near thought of not having those memories encapsulated
for my daughters frightened me and the importance of not only
memory keeping for myself but also educating others about its’
importance become my drive.
 
It is an absolute honour for me to travel to Canada and teach at
Treasured Memories – which I am hoping will be the beginning
of my international educator role. Being involved in the industry
for so long has afforded me many friendships with some of
the world’s most compassionate people and when Trisha
Ladouceur recommended me to her favourite scrapbooking
store I was humbled and honoured to be considered so highly.
I hope that you will join me on Sunday January 5th
Memories for a unique memory keeping project and altered art
project.
 
Please Visit Treasured Memories Blog for booking details

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts