Lake Nakuru Pocket Page by Tracey Cooley

HI Creators

I am a bit slow on the uptake and have only just decided that I would like to have a go at the pocket pages that have taken scrapbooking by storm...I had been reluctant to try pocket pages as I am a traditional scrapper and like to have some height on my layouts... but after going on 3 overseas holidays in a matter of just over 12 months and taking approx.....1700 photos. Oh and still having 1200 left from a month long overseas holiday 10 years ago I decided that it may be the best option to get them all squared away and help me get up to date a lot quicker. So with some help from the new Couture Creations Secret Treasures Dies this is my first Pocket page!!!
 
 
These awesome Secret Treasure Dies Polaroid Frame and Tabbed Journal are just the right size for your 3" x 4" pockets. They Fit Perfectly!!!
 

 
I embellished my Tabbed Journal  with some Patterned paper cut with the Classic Chevron Die and then used my paper piercer from the Hand Held Essentials kit to pop in some holes and sewed some orange thread to match the edge of the cheveron.
 
 
I then added my Rub on Title using the stylus from the same Hand Held Essentials Kit... I love using this stylus with rub ons as the ball end is so smooth on the backing paper and does not mark my paper.
 
 

Lastly I cut an Aurora Vine out of scrap cardstock and used it as a mask. Using a Couture Creations Sponge Dauber to spread my ink.
 
Here's a closer look!
 
 


Keep On Creating!
 

Couture Creations Products Used
CO723525 Secret Treasures, Polaroid Frame
CO723526 Secret Treasures, Tabbed Journal
CO723527 Secret Treasures, Classic Chevron
CO723530 Secret Treasures, Aurora Vine



You May Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts