Spread Your Wings and Soar by Cathi O'Neill



Cathi here with a card for this month featuring the gorgeous Harmony Oriental Garden embossing folder and the Secret Treasures Feather die!


I embossed some Core'dinations Grassroot cardstock using the Harmony Oriental Garden folder. I cut the paper down to 4 3/4" square and did a second layer in Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Core'dinations cardstock at 5 inch square.


Using Gold Gilding Wax I added a golden sheen to the embossed areas on the cardstock.


I added stitching to the card edges.


I die cut the Secret Treasures Feather die using more of the Worn Lipstick Core'dinations cardstock. I embossed the edges of the feathers with olive gold embossing powder, adding a bit more of the gold gilding wax. I finished the card with a bit of twine and a sentiment that I printed and cut out making a banner.


I hope you like my card!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!


You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts