Fubu Tags by Amanda Baldwin

#couturecreationsaus
 
 
Amanda here, and today I'm sharing a super quick & easy tutorial using the new 
After such a wonderful response from my tag sets, that featured in my very first post in April, I thought I would show you how to create simple but effective tags...
(Yes, you're going to discover how much of a lazy crafter I am!
These tags are so quick and easy!)


Aren't they just gorgeous?! 
I love a good tag, because they become a dangly lil keepsake on a dresser handle after they've adorned a gift (nothing saddens me more than a handmade card in the bin).

So here's how.......

1. Emboss your tag, with the modern and very cool, Fubu Premium Embossing Folder
Then, using The Van Roe Decorative Dies Collection, cut a photo strip in black cardstock.



2.  Use your scissors to cut your photo strip, as shown above. Glue into place.


3. Edge the tag with a sponge dauber in black ink.


4. Attach lace, flower & jute twine bow.


5. Add words.


6. Place pearls onto film strip, as shown. 


Voila! 
(It's that easy!)
But, oh-so lovely too!

Here's a close-up of the other two tags:




Tip: If you preferred the cream tag, the only difference is I applied antique white paint instead of ink, and rubbed it over the embossed areas with my finger tip.


Couture Creations products used:
CO723623 Sponge Daubers
CO721998 Adhesive Pearls, Moonlight


https://www.facebook.com/couture.creations.aus
 
 
Hope you feel inspired to go and make a few of these! They truly are a sweet addition to any gift. If you enjoyed this little tutorial, please leave me a comment below & feel welcome to visit my blog for more inspiration.

You May Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts