Birthday Hugs Layout by Jo Piccirilli

#couturecreationsaus
Hello and thanks for popping by!

Today I have a layout to share with you all using lots of Couture goodness!


To start I embossed one of the plainer pieces of patterned paper with the new embossing folder Large Only One.  I have then sanded it back for that lovely white washed look.

 

I have then layered my pattered papers and stamped around them. 

To embellish my page I have used lots of Couture Dies.  I used the really pretty Cappuccino doily die to mat my photo one.  Using the circle nesting dies I cut my photo to sit inside my doily.

The black fancy strip is a die from the Momento Ornamental Lace Dies collection called Chandeliers Set.  This is a great set and comes with two border dies.

I have also used another new die just under the camera embellishment.  Its called Photo Strip.  this is from the new release The Van Roe collection.

Here is a little close up of my page.  You can see a little more closely the pretty dies I have used.



I have also used the Party Banner die.  This was an earlier release from the Secret Treasures Collection.

Here's a little tip too.  To make your papers "pop" instead of matting on black cardstock, draw a fine line around them with a black sharpie.  It gives the illusion of being matted without all the extra bulk.
 
 
Couture Creations products used
 
 
https://www.facebook.com/couture.creations.aus
 
 
Thanks again for letting me share!

Until next time
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts