No Peeking by Jo Piccirilli

#couturecreationsaus
 
Hey friends!  Its my turn on the Couture Creations blog today. 

Can you believe that it is July already??  Where has the year gone?  So thought I would get into the spirit of it all and make a Christmas card for Christmas in July using one of the soon to be released Christmas dies.


Seriously, how cute is this little fellow?  And so quick and easy to make.

I cut 1 of the No Peeking die from the Merry Little Christmas collection using red cardstock.  I then cut just the hat out again using white cardstock but only used the trim and pom pom and stuck it over the top of the red hat.   A layer of  Crystalina Glitzin Glamour for a bit of sparkle on his hat and pom pom and he is already looking Christmasy!

A black marker was used to colour his boots.

I layered a little bit of green cardstock behind the wording to make it "pop" and also added some red gemstones to finish off the holly.

I then stuck it all onto a white oval cut from the oval nesting dies and then matted onto a red piece cut from the scallop oval nesting dies.  The whole piece was then adhered to my card base.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Christmas in July!!

Until next time


Couture Creations products used
CO723921 No Peeking die Merry Little Christmas collection







You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts