Escape by Mel Connell

#couturecreationsaus
 
Hello Everyone. I don't know about you but I have been dreaming a a holiday for a little while now, but as I really can't get away I thought I would go back through some of my trip photos and scrapbook them instead. It was wonderful looking at those memories again. 

I knew I wanted to use one of the A4 size Embossing folders for this layout so used the A4 Swiss Dots folder to emboss a large piece of kraft car stock for my background. This I matted with Patterned paper. 


Then I cut 1 Momento Tied Together die cut in black cardstock, and 3 of the smaller die from the Momento Cameo Set. 


Add some Couture Creations Seaspray Gems to the centre of the pattern in the Tied Togther die cut. 


Fill in the centre of the three doily die cuts with Glitzin Glamour Glitter Glue in Black and allow these to dry. 


Cut a swirl from the Metricon collection in black glitter paper.
Choose some paper flowers and a title pieces to match your layout theme and colour scheme. 



Layer all your elements on your page, adding the Couture Creations 3D glue dots behind your doily die cuts and your photo mat for added dimension.


Finally use your finger dauber and ink to sponge black ink around the entire edge of your layout. This will give the outside edge a crisp finished look. 



Couture Creations Products Used:







 

You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts