Farewell from Patricia

#couturecreationsaus
 

I have made the most sad and difficult decision to step down from some of my Design Teams...
As some of you might know, my mother's health is not good at the moment and I am just not coping with keeping up with taking care of her, numerous Doctor and hospital visits and just the worries about her. 

Although I get and take time to scrap, ( taking twice as long to finish a page though ), I have neglected the social aspects of designing, the Blogging and interacting on social media with friends...It is just not fair towards my Team mates, DT co-ordinators and suppliers to not give my all and therefore have to say Good-Bye for a while...

I can not thank Andrew and Kerrie Gurney, our Design Team Co-ordinator from Couture Creations enough for choosing me to be on the Team for this time...It was such an honour to be thought good enough to be chosen and a joy to work with the products. Knowing what surprises lie ahead, I am hoping that they will hit our shelves in the near future, for there are some amazing products in store!!!!

A last word...A BIG shout out to anybody taking care of the frail, elderly and sick...I have the utmost respect for you and know that it must take so much time and effort to do...Take care of yourselves as well....


You can kiss your family and friends good-bye
 and put miles between you,
 but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, 
your mind, your stomach,
 because you do not just live in a world 
but a world lives in you.

 ~Frederick Buechner~
 
 
 
We are so sad to say goodbye to Patricia but family must come first and Patricia's Mum and family need her right now.
Patricia and her Mum are in our thoughts and we wish them all the best and hopefully a long and healthy future together.
 
Here is a look at some of Patricia's projects she created as a valued member of the Couture Creations Design Team. you can revisit all of Patricia's projects and tutorials HERE
 
 
 
 
I know you will all join us in wishing Patricia and her family all the best
 
We will miss you Patricia
 
Kerrie and all the team at Couture Creations
 
 

You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts