A Touch of Gold by Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus


HI Everyone
I am extremely happy to be able to create with the brand new Pattern Papers
 "Vintage Rose" by Couture Creations and on this card I have used a sheet from the
6'x6' paper pad and of course some Couture Creations Dies.

I simply cut a card base to my desired size which happened to be the width of the Couture Creations Metricon Gate To Eden Die cut. I then added an gold mat and of course the Couture Creations Vintage Rose Pink & Green Roses paper.
I then die cut the Gate to Eden


Hint: if your cutting machine is a little well used like mine try turning, your larger dies and running them through again.


After cutting the Gate to Eden I add it to the front of my card.
I then cut a Couture Creations Floral lace Heart Bouquet die cut and embossed it with gold UTEE with the help of the Couture Creations Heat tool and Craft mat


I then added it to my card. , I took some old silk flowers I had and heated the middle of the flower with the Couture Heat tool until it melted a little.



The heat gives the flowers some texture and lift and makes for a fuller flower. 
I then layered the flowers adhering each layer with Couture Creations Glue Spots, then added it to my card.


Using some Couture Creations Glitzin Glamour Aztec Gold and a Clear Button I created a flower  centre for my heated flower.


I added some Aztec Gold Glitzin Glamour to parts of the Gate to Eden and a gold embossed greeting to finish off.


I hope you like the way this card turned out as much as I do.

Thanks for stopping by.


 



You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts