Treasure the Time Love the Moments by Jo Piccirilli

#couturecreationsaus


Hello paper people!  I have had the most fantastic time playing with these new Vintage Rose Garden papers.  They are just divine and teamed with some pretty dies just makes creating a breeze.

Here is my layout


I have stamped my background and then fussy cut from the papers as my main embellishing. By cutting some foliage from the Vintage Branch die (another new release) and placing under the fussy cut flowers my page didn't really need much else.  The tag at the top was cut from the new Sweet Accents nesting dies.  Sitting under the clock (which was cut using another new die Cuckoo Clock) I have used a die from the Christmas release.  This is the Christmas Border die.  I LOVE this die as its so versatile not just for Christmas!.  I kept my title simple by cutting from the papers again.

Here is a bit of a close up of some of the details.


Couture Creations products used



Thanks for stopping by!












You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts