Christmas Gift Tags by Kerrie Gurney

#couturecreationsaus

#kerriegurney 

Hi everyone Kerrie here it is my turn on the Couture Creations Blog
and for my post I have created quick and simple Christmas Gift Tags
Hopefully you have all finished your Christmas shopping and are now up to wrapping all your gifts.


My theme for Christmas this year is White and Gold and I like to have all my gifts wrapped to match my theme and so I must have matching gift tags

With foil board and glitter being so on trend I have used both along with some of my favourite Couture Creations Embossing Folders and and of course a holly die

For all my tags I cut strips of white cardstock to 3cm x 15cm and folded them in half to create the base of the tags


For the first two designs I used the Mini Poinsettia Embossing Folder


Emboss white cardstock and gold foil board





cut corners off to create basic tag shape


run a strip of 12mm double sided tape across tag remove backing paper 


sprinkle on fine gold glitter and tap off excess 


using 2 way glue pen add accents to poinsettia flower centers with fine glitter




On second tag design add embossed gold foil board to bottom of the tag and using 10mm Corner Punch round all 4 corners


with 2 Way Glue Pen run a strip across top of embossed foil and sprinkle with fine glitter



for 3rd and 4th tags emboss white cardstock strips using Candy Stripe Embossing Folder


cut a piece of foil board big enough to cover just the small holly leaves on Holly Branch Flourish die



Use 10mm Corner Punch to 2 corners only, adhere holly leaves to tag using 2 Way Glue Pen




For tag 4 adhere 6mm and 3mm double sided tape to embossed pattern, peel off backing paper


 add fine glitter, tap off excess and your are done


Super Quick and Easy  and Inexpensive Christmas Gift Tags





 Happy Creating
and
Merry Christmas to you all 






You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts