Egypt Pocket Page by Lesa Bird

#couturecreationsaus


Hello everyone it's Lesa here
Welcome to another Couture Creations project created by me


Today I've done a little pocket page project, using the Couture Creation Everyday Essentials Decorative Dies




The base paper used is from the Vintage Rose Garden Paper Pad


First I've cut and used the Larger of the 2 Tags and 3 Flourish cuts from the


Here I've used the very so cute new 2mm Gemstones


Placing the 2mm Gemstones, around the flourish tips, to add a little sparkle


here I cut 2 of the Bold Arrow, cutting them in half and using the small 2-way Glue Pen, glued the arrow halves to each side of my pocket card. I all so rubbed some brown and gold paint over the pattern paper, and place a journaling panel over it.


Hope you like, please have a play with the Everyday Essential Dies


Couture Creations products used


You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts