Sharing the Good Times by Tina Connolly

#couturecreationsaus


Hi everyone, it's Tina here today sharing my layout using the new release Background Savvy and Everyday Essentials dies.


I layered my Vintage Rose Garden papers, distressed the edges and smear white gesso on to create contrast and add to the shabby-chic style I wanted to create.


I cut four of the Beach Fern from cardstock and patterned paper, embossed it using and embossing mat, and  colored the raised area using the die as a stencil.



 Check out the different effects this creates....


I created a cluster using Beach Fern, Mini Flowers 1, and Happy Flower, and used Couture Creations Pearls for my flower centers.  Now I have flowers that co-ordinate perfectly!



I've layered Honeypot behind my photo-mat, I love that die!  I also sanded the edges of my photos.




 Couture Creations products








You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts