Pansies thoughts of thee by Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus



Hi Everyone 

The greatest thing about the New Couture Creations Hearts Ease Range is that it comes with all the things you need to make a really quick card.


I started with a 5x7 inch cardstock base made from Core'dinations Foundations cardstock.
I matted it with one of the many paper designs from the Couture Creations 12x12 Hearts Ease Paper Pad. First I distressed the edges 


I then Embossed another piece of card in the Couture Creations Hearts Ease Emboss Folder Music of the Heart. and distressed the edges also.


Then I folded back the top corner and added a Heart from the Couture Creations Hearts Ease Chipboard pack 


Then from the Couture Creations Hearts Ease Ephemera Pack, I added a border and another matching heart. 


I then took a Couture Creations Camden Cottage Rose and tore off the smaller portion of the flower to make it a little smaller (I will save the bottom for a later project) 


then along with some smaller Camden Cottage Roses I spritzed them to match my card.
I then added a butterfly from the ephemera pack and a phrase from the 6x6 inch paper pad. 
and Voila... all done! 
All these element from this card apart form the Camden roses Feature in the 
Couture Creations Hearts Ease Collection so I did not have to venture away from all the coordinating pieces of this range very far at all. I love this entire collection!!






You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts